- Where is my shipping/tracking information? As soon as you place an order, a few things happen:
- You’ll receive a Thank You email which will contain your receipt.
- Our roasting team will receive your order and begin prepping– we roast fresh each and every time, for every order placed
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your tracking information. We try our best to ship your order within 1-2 business days, but being a small-batch roastery, that is not always possible. One of the reasons that you probably ordered from us is that when you order, we roast your coffee fresh. Sometimes, this may not happen on the same day.
- My package and coffee arrived damage. We take great pride in our products and that includes ensuring each order is protected on its journey from our roaster to your doorstep. If the contents of your package were damaged, please send a picture to “[email protected]” with the subject line: “Damaged packaged: Order #”. We will review your email and send over a new order immediately.
- Can I change the shipping address after I already placed my ordered? Yes, but please email us IMMEDIATELY with subject line: “ADDRESS CHANGE: Order #”. (The all caps is helpful since it scares us into acting fast and not shipping your order to the wrong address.)
- What are your shipping rates? Currently, we only offer USPS flat rate shipping. Once shipped, your order will be delivered between 1 to 3 business days. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $50.00.
- Where do you ship to? We currently only ship to the contiguous United States. We are slowly expanding and will let you know as soon as we ship international!
- Where is your coffee from? Our coffee comes from a variety of coffee growing regions and changes with each season to ensure freshness. Each blend may not be represented by the same regions throughout the year because our top priority is quality and consistency in flavor profiles. Want to learn more about our offering philosophy? Read: Why Our Coffee.
- Is your coffee flavored? No. (We aren’t hating on flavored coffee either.) What you see on each of our bags are coffee tasting notes. These are the flavors and aromas you will experience when brewing and drinking one of our blends. To achieve such wonderful tastes naturally, we’ve perfected sourcing excellent coffee and craftily roasting it to bring out the unique flavors of the crop itself. More on that here: Why Our Coffee.
- What is the best way to store my coffee? The best way to store any coffee is in an airtight container and away from sunlight and humidity. We also recommend grinding just enough coffee for the brew you are planning on making. Here’s an interesting article of ours on, “Does coffee ever go bad?”
- What is the best grind size to choose? Great question! While we always suggest buying your coffee as whole beans (stays fresher longer and retains flavor better) and grind them right before you plan on brewing, we most certainly can send you ground coffee. Based on how you brew at home, these are some of the grind options that we offer:
Drip machine: for regular or automatic drip coffee machines.
Espresso: for home espresso machines such as a Breville, Rancilio, De’Longhi or other.
Chemex: great for pour overs; Melitta, Chemex, or Kalita.
French Press: a coarser grind for immersion methods.
- I did not like my coffee and want to return it. While we understand that our coffee is not for everyone (there’s always those special few), we unfortunately do not take returns for our coffee products. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know what you were dissatisfied with. We are committed to customer satisfaction and will work with you to ensure you and your taste buds are happy again.
- I want to cancel my order? Our turnaround time at our roastery is very fast. If you suddenly decided great coffee isn’t your thing, please email us IMMEDIATELY after placing your order and if we haven’t already processed it, we’ll go ahead and cancel your order. Please use subject line “CANCEL ORDER – Order #”. You may have just excited and disappointed our head roaster all within a few hours… but he’ll be okay.