At Coffee Bros., our goal is to provide you with the best service, the highest quality equipment, fun merchandise, and extraordinary coffees.
Coffee is perishable and is roasted to order, so we're unable to accept returns on coffee.
However, if there was an error with your order, if you were dissatisfied with your coffee, have questions about how to brew it, or concerns about the quality, our expert Customer Experience team is here to help you.
Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase.
Exchange and Return Policy: Website Orders
You can return items purchased online or by phone within 30 days from the shipping date.
We do not refund shipping and handling charges; if you chose Free Shipping, we will deduct the original shipping and handling costs from your refund.
How to Initiate a Return or Exchange
To start the process, you need to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have your order number ready to expedite your return.
- Explain why you want to return the item. We can assist in finding an alternative product if needed.
- We'll send you an RMA email with instructions on how to send back your item.
- Please check the specific return policies for your item below.
Return Policy for Electric Appliances (Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker, Grinder)
- The returned item must be in 'Like New' condition for a full refund minus our original shipping & handling costs.
- Items not in this condition will be evaluated for damage and may incur refurbishment fees.
Important: Modified or customized espresso machines (e.g., self-installed PID or plumbing modifications) cannot be returned. However, machines with PIDs installed by Coffee Bros. at the time of purchase or factory-installed by the manufacturer are returnable.
What is 'Like New' Condition?
We are flexible and understand that a machine used a few times might not be in perfect condition, but it should be very close to 'Like New' in order for us to resell it as a certified used product. When you return a machine, please ensure it meets the following 'Like New' criteria:
Complete with All Original Parts: Every original item that came with the machine must be returned. This includes the original packaging, drip tray, portafilter, brew head (if it's removable), filter screens, filter baskets, user manuals, tampers, CDs, scoops, etc. In short, if it was in the box, it needs to be returned.
Free from Damage: The machine and all its components should have no scratches, dents, or stains.
Fully Cleaned: Ensure the machine and all its parts and components are thoroughly cleaned, with no coffee grounds, water, or milk residues left.